Need help with your muscle or joint problems? NHS Wandsworth MSK app is now available to all patients. It’s a FREE, easy-to-use tool helping you to self-manage your muscle, bone, and joint (MSK) injuries and conditions.
• No need to wait for an appointment
• Instant access to a personalised plan
• Safe and effective
getUBetter is an app helping you self-manage at home, work, and on the move. It can be accessed on a Smartphone or via the Web. It covers a range of MSK injuries and conditions, like back pain and ankle pain, and is designed to help you recover, understand when and where to seek help, and prevent further injuries.
• Anyone over 18
• Anyone who’s been advised or chose to self-manage
• Anyone waiting for treatment
• A personalised recovery plan
• Step-by-step guidance
• Exercises based on your condition
• Advice to seek help, if needed.
• Referral to your local healthcare providers, treatments, and services, if needed.
Need more help? Get in touch: email@example.com