Need help with your muscle or joint problems? NHS Wandsworth MSK app is now available to all patients. It’s a FREE, easy-to-use tool helping you to self-manage your muscle, bone, and joint (MSK) injuries and conditions.
• No need to wait for an appointment
• Instant access to a personalised plan
• Safe and effective
getUBetter is an app helping you self-manage at home, work, and on the move. It can be accessed on a Smartphone or via the Web. It covers a range of MSK injuries and conditions, like back pain and ankle pain, and is designed to help you recover, understand when and where to seek help, and prevent further injuries.
• Anyone over 18
• Anyone who’s been advised or chose to self-manage
• Anyone waiting for treatment
• A personalised recovery plan
• Step-by-step guidance
• Exercises based on your condition
• Advice to seek help, if needed.
• Referral to your local healthcare providers, treatments, and services, if needed.
Need more help? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access patient services and support – get accessible help when and where you need it.
Register with The Junction Health Centre to access our vast range of services.
Log in to your Patient Access account for access to records, test results and more.
Contact one of the team at The Junction Health Centre.